Opportunity Lives Here - Top Performing Salesperson Needed
Do you have the drive and desire to tap into unlimited potential in one of the fastest growing segments of the eCommerce industry?
ShipLogx is looking for an experienced and motivated salesperson who believes the sky is the limit.
You’ll be responsible for identifying and engaging eCommerce shops and subscription box companies to help them maximize their potential by managing one of the most important aspects of their business, the fulfillment and shipping of their product.
This is a customer-facing role with a clear focus on results and individual responsibility for achieving sales targets each quarter. You have an aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Prospecting and research
- Strategic outreach (emails, calls, and in-person visits)
- Building and nurturing business relationships
- Managing a funnel of opportunities
- Genuinely caring about how to best serve your customers
We are a tech driven company and use the latest technology to manage our clients’ business.
You are tech savvy and understand how to use social media to develop relationships and drive sales. You are comfortable with the following technologies and platforms.
- Microsoft programs and apps including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- CRM systems such as Active Campaign, Sales Force, or HubSpot
- Zoom or other webinar and meeting platforms
- LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- You are a born networker and comfortable participating in social media groups and local networking groups such as Meet-Up.
You will be rewarded for your performance through our generous commission structure.
- Competitive salary and commission
- Health insurance
- Great work/personal life balance
- Supportive yet independent work environment
- Vacation and flexible time off
Email resume and desired salary to Lee Guthrie, ShipLogx – email@example.com